"Women give up at mid level because quite honestly they are not promoted. And when women give up, they just walk away from their career overall. It's not a glass ceiling, it's a glass cliff! I believe we need a causality study about what is the loss of talent when that happens.”
Monique Morrow was Cisco’s first Chief Technology Officer, and she led the development of the Customer Solution Reference Architecture. She currently serves as a CTO-Evangelist New Frontiers, Development and Engineering at Cisco, as well as the President of The International Society of Service Innovation Professionals (ISSIP). Monique holds 8 patents (computer networks); she has been designated one of the 2016 Top Fifty Most Inspirational Women in European Tech. She is the initiator of the Internet of Women (IoW) movement, and this was the main topic of our conversation. She also talks about:
- Gender Neutrality & Women-Based Economy
- Cultural Intelligence, Inclusion and the power of "And"
- Culture, Bias & Awareness
- A Peaceful Greek Island
- The Fence Saber
- BOOK: The Internet of Women
There is no doubt that women are creating new business paradigms as we speak, and that in turn create specific customer cultures, who hold similar values, beliefs, and expectations. It is only natural to have that happening, since 51% of the world population is women.
Tracy Saville is the CEO and co-founder of MySwirl.com, a place where Community, Collaboration, and Productivity collide in a new kind of human network. The core My Swirl technology is the Swirl Engine, a disruptive intelligence built around the Human Technology Genome.
“The business models upon which the world’s social networks and some of our core distributing computer systems are based on, are fundamentally flawed and have fundamentally worked against people’s own best interest. My Swirl is a new kind of human network that would point the power and strength of technology at unlocking, un leashing and developing our potential. If Apple unlocked our creativity and Microsoft powered our productivity, then My Swirl is really about unlocking human potential.” TRACY SAVILLE
She will talk about concepts she is incorporating in her MySwirl AI engine, such Deep Awareness, Power, Relationship, Uncertainty, Mindfulness and Meaningfulness. As well as about what it means to be a woman entrepreneur raising startup money in Silicon Valley.
The album includes 4 bonus tracks:
- The People Centered Internet Initiative.
- The Danger of the Digital Dark Age.
- The Expansion of the Internet Across the Solar System.
- Values & Beliefs That Might Prevent Change (including Innovation!). The Black Plague: The Opportunity to Change the Feudal System.
What Does the Father Of the Internet Have To Do With the Father Of the Collective Unconscious?
A conversation with VINT CERF about Wine, Culture, Technology and Globalization.
It is my privilege to be able to share with you my conversation with one of the most influential person of our times. VINT CERF, the co-creator of the basic architecture of internet, kindly and graciously accepted my invitation to talk about the World as an Ecosystem: wine, globalization, culture, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, disrupting unemployment, the uncertainty of change, the future of the internet, the danger of the Digital Dark Age, and much more.
INNOVATIONS FOR JOBS (PART I):
- A narrative change? From a Task-Centered Economy to a People-Centered Economy.
- Innovation FOR Jobs \ Innovation OR Jobs.
- How do we measure wellbeing so that it is relevant to the dollars economy?
- Creating wealth by optimizing human interrelationships.
INNOVATIONS FOR JOBS (PART II):
- Is unemployment a problem or an opportunity?
- How much value can you create if you hate or are indifferent to your job?
- What changes if you actually care about your job?
- What is Innovation For jobs Ecosystem?
BIAS, BRAGGARTS & LOSERS
TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATION &